Though I have a handful of wedding events under my belt, last Wednesday night marked my very first wedding cake tasting with one of my future wedding clients. I couldn’t have shared this first tasting with two more joyful, happy, and kind individuals. The beautiful bride-to-be and her fiancé were possibly the cutest couple around – and couldn’t be more excited to indulge in cake (which makes me love them even more)!
They’ve booked the Grand Ballroom at The Westin for their big day, so it’s only fitting that their wedding cake looks and tastes exquisite! Their wedding cake is rooted in a more traditional vein with simple lines and real floral accents, and will hold a lofty presence standing five (elevated) tiers high!
As for their tasting, I made the five following flavors for them to enjoy:
- Double Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Buttercream & Chocolate Fudge Drizzle
- Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Buttercream
- Vanilla Bean Cake with Vanilla Buttercream
- Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Citrus Buttercream
- Vanilla Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Roasted Blueberry Purée
If you’re interested in learning more about my wedding services, please send me a private message on my ordering page. I’d love to help make your wedding day perfect!